Introduction

Hullo, my name is Brandon. I'll start off with a small introduction about who I am and what this blog is going to be all about.

I have been a cook/chef in this industry for about 7 years now. I've always wanted to do a little bit of writing on the side, but couldn't bring myself to do it. People have said I should for awhile now, and I've only just begun today. Took me long enough, I know. And if you're asking why, it's because of two things. First being, I had no time, and probably still wouldn't. Second; I had no confidence in myself. I have been suffering from anxiety and depression for a long time and have met many wonderful people who've put their time aside for me. Colleagues who've never given up on me, friends who've stood by me all these years and, family, who have always believed in me and have put my happiness first. This blog is for them.

If it's anything the kitchen (and my psychiatrist/therapist) has taught me, it's that confidence is key.

Amongst other things

So, what'll be the content to expect? I want to write about food, my travels (whenever they may bloody be), the chefs I meet, the places they run, the recipes they may be willing to share, so many things. Well, mainly food as you can probably tell. You get the gist of it.

I'll start writing soon. For now, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts